Policies and Procedures
Invoice and Payment Policy
Payment is made on a monthly basis via an automatic plan with Stripe. Before your first session, you will receive a link to set up payment. From there, you never have to worry about it again. Payment is made through a credit card.
Rates for intensive interventions:
- Half hour a week for the month = $150
- One hour a week for the month = $300
- Two hours a week for the month = $600 (minimum recommendation)
- Sessions of longer duration and/or frequency/week are also available
- A thorough initial evaluation will last from one to 1 ½ hours, at the cost of $75.
Attendance & Cancellation Policy
If you are not able to make a session, please request a change in time for the week at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you are unable to do this and miss the session, the session will be charged.
- The responsibility of rescheduling is the person entering this contract (ie parent). All you need to do is contact me via phone, text or email and we can set up a different time. If no contact is made, then it is charged as if we had the session. There are no exceptions to this.
- Since I have a full caseload of students, it is really important to start and end on time. If you show up late, it usually will not be possible to make up that time.
- If I cancel an appointment within 24 hours of when it begins, you will not be charged for the scheduled session, and your next session will be 50% off.
- In the rare case of technical difficulties, we will reschedule, and your next session will be 50% off.
- This intervention agreement may be terminated at any time by either party, with 24 hours notice. I will do my very best to provide referrals if requested.
Contacting Cindy Court Zmuda
- Email is the best way to be in touch with me for non-urgent queries:
- If your question is urgent (you need a response within 3 hours), you may send me a text message: (907) 232-2709. Include your name and appointment time.
Online Learning Environment
Students are expected to:
- Arrive on time, set up on their computer and be ready to begin at scheduled time.
- Silence and put away their cell phones
- Close all unnecessary programs and tabs on their computer.
- Have a headset/earbuds and mouse for their computer.
- The parent may be asked to be present for initial sessions, or readily available during sessions.
Please acknowledge that you have received and reviewed these policies by checking so on the registration form.
Click here for Technology and Network Requirements